Mens Leather Long Coat, Trench, Duster Coat, 60’s Style
Overcoat in Genuine Leather, Sheepskin, Long Trench Coat Length Below Knee for Men in Black Style
The long coat, the trench coat is developed in ORIGINAL sheepskin leather, warm and cozy. We use sheepskin to provide extra comfort to our customers. The jacket is black for, men in black, elegantly, designed style, used in the 60s, and has been revamped and came back in the twentieth century.
Most of the time the jacket is sent from our Villa Park facility, however, in case of customization it usually ships directly from the factory.
It is also available at our AMAZON Shop, scroll down to visit our Shop
- Style #:- 5-859
- DISCOUNTED FREE SHIPPING FOR SPECIFIC PERIOD
- ★ ORIGINAL Sheepskin Leather, processed under super precision.
- ★ Imported ORIGINAL SHEEPSKIN GLOSSY BLACK. Comfortable Leather, Original Hide.
- Gently Rub-off with a piece of cloth to clean the dirt from the jacket
- Black Glossy sheepskin ORIGINAL LEATHER Long Coat, trench Coat below knee length maple collar.
- Long coat, duster Coat for Men, WITH GLOSSY EFFECT
- The soft Hand feel of the leather. The leather is ORIGINAL & warm enough
- Taffeta, lining with two inside pockets
- Two pockets inside for your valuables and cell phone
$159.99 – $259.99
Mens Leather Long Coat, Trench Duster, Men in Black Duster, Genuine Sheepskin
We have revamped this Mens leather long Coat, Trench Duster from the 1960s Fashion. Originally this type of style was worn by the army officers and the elite class. A long coat is always a class and is worn by the elite class above the ’40s of age.
However, it became famous in the young generation as well in the ’90s and millennium years and the young age boys and girls also started wearing this type of coats.
This long coat has been made up in original leather tanned properly in the mills and the best chemicals have been used in the making of the sheepskin into a wearable leather coat.
It has maple collar, not too broad, which represents the army officers of the 60s, and also most of the movie stars also used to wear such coats like Iron Man, Alfred Hitchcock, and a lot much more.
The duster is button-down with matching fine quality buttons. with broad welt pocket and deep enough. We have specifically used cotton canvas lining inside the coat to provide coziness to the wearer.
The trench coat has two pockets inside as watch-pockets for your valuables and to keep your cell phone inside protected from the weather.
Features of this Long Leather Trench Coat
It also has a long slit at the back for you to move comfortably and during sitting in trains or commuting.
- Real Sheepskin.
- Ultra-soft, and supple leather.
- Black Leather Overcoat.
- A buttery texture and finely grained.
- Stretches well and tends to reshape after wearing.
- Drapes well flow and have good movement – vary from fitting.
- Make a set and buy same type in Women leather long coat
History Of Trench Coat
The trench coat was traditionally with ten front buttons with wide lapels, a storm flap as well as pockets that button-close. The coat was belted at the waist and had straps around the wrists that also buckle.
The coat often has shoulder straps that contain buttons; those were a functional feature in a military context. The original color of a trench coat was khaki, but today it is also available in many colors.
The trench coat was developed as an alternative to the heavy coats worn by British and French soldiers in the First World War. They were also used in WW2 by the soldiers. Many nations also started manufacturing these coats after then.
It remained in fashion for a long time and gained businesslike respectability due to its military association.
History of Duster Coat
A duster is a light, long loose coat. The original dusters were full-length, light-colored worn by horsemen to protect their clothes from dust. These dusters were slit up the back to the hip level to sit on the horse easily.
Dusters intended for riding may have features such as a back slit and leg straps to hold the coat in place. They were made from oilcloth and later from waxed cotton to protect against rain. They were the recommended “uniform” for Texas Rangers.
In 1876, It was used by one of the Younger Brothers in the North-field bank raid. Then until the 20th century, both men and women wore the dusters to protect their clothes from day’s dirt.
Leather Coat vs Woolen Coat
Pros: The leather coat is well-known for its Durability and Toughness. It can protect you and keep you warm in the cold season and has as a stylish and classy look.
It can be worn on any occasion as it doesn’t get out of fashion. Due to its material and lining, it is very comfortable to wear, and you can wear it for a long time. It can also be cleaned easily.
Cons: The only drawback is that it can be reasonably expensive.
Pros: The woolen coat keeps you Warm and Cozy during cold weather and Cool and Fresh during hot days. It is very lightweight and has extreme resistance to wear and tear.
It can repel dust and dirt, thus making it quite advantageous to people with breathing issues and does not absorb any moisture, making it comfortable for every person.
Cons: It can be a bit difficult to clean and maintain it as it can shrink if you wash it.
Benefits of Long Leather Coat
The unknown benefits of Long Leather Coats are as follows:
- Leather is a rigid material as it keeps animals safe their entire life. So it can protect you in extreme weather.
- It is the most durable material and can wear it for a long time.
- Leather is resistant to wear and tear and maintains its original shine and appeal for a long time.
- They are always stylish and trendy.
- You can wear it on any occasion due to its stunning look.
- It is also very comfortable to wear due to its material.
What you will Get
Thin maple collar, with fuzzing inside, having five buttons, with slightly longer sleeves. We have two different types of fitting in this coat one is loose fit and the other is a bit slim type.
The length goes down below your knee depending on your height.
You will enjoy wearing this unique type of coat, as it has been the hottest selling items during the season.
If you intend to wear a couple of clothing underneath or you have a porky body a loose fit is advisable.
BUY ON AMAZON SHOP, Men’s Black Long Coat
★ H/ever, it is always wise to consult with our expert to advise you the best to avoid confusion.
Specification: Mens Leather Long Coat, Trench, Duster Coat, 60’s Style
- Store Name: Leather Jacket Collection
- Vendor: Jack
- 4.67 rating from 3 reviews